Online PDF Application
For your convenience and to assist you with the application process, we have provided a secure, electronic version of the rental application.
System Requirements Advisory: If you are using Internet Explorer prior to version 8.0, Firefox prior to version 3.6, Chrome prior to version 8.0, or Safari prior to version 5.0, you MUST upgrade before submitting this application.
Please read the following and continue to application below.
General Rental Requirements
This community has a comprehensive policy of compliance with the Federal Fair Housing Act, as well as state and local statues and ordinances. All applicants 18 years and older must be screened and listed as lease holders. Applications submitted will be required to go through a strict process of rental, employment, credit checks and the verifications of these subjects. Any omissions, errors or falsifications may result in denial of your application and terminate the right to occupy the apartment.
- Availability here at Rock Creek is extremely limited to specific apartment homes, we can only reserve a vacant apartment for no more than 10 calendar days starting from the date of application. An apartment on notice can be reserved for no more than 10 calendar days after the home becomes available.
- Combined average net income must be 3 times the market rental amount.
- Applicant(s) must provide two recent paycheck stubs per employer.
- If the applicant is self-employed, then the previous year’s tax return will be an acceptable means of income.
- Any other source of verifiable income, such as an offer letter, most recent year’s tax record or most recent bank deposit statements within 72 hours of completing application may be considered with proper documentation.
- Any Applicant must NOT have any rental/landlord debt or eviction records to previous landlord or apartment communities.
- Broken leases may be considered if a $0 balance can be proven and verified
- Applicant must have less than three (3) late payments or two (2) NSF checks in past 24 months
- All lease obligations must be fulfilled at current residence prior to approval.
- Applicant must NOT have any legal items, bankruptcies or foreclosures on their credit
- A complete credit history from a credit bureau will be obtained for each adult applicant. Applications are considered as a whole and the credit history is one factor in the approval process.
- Each applicant will be checked for criminal background. Applicants with felony convictions, pending cases, including deferred adjudication for misdemeanors related to sexual violence, drugs, child abuse or any crimes against persons or property will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Co-signers will only be accepted for Student Applicants who cannot qualify on their own due to income.
- Student applicants must provide proof of school enrollment
- An investigative consumer report (credit check) and background (criminal check) will be obtained
- Co-signers must have acceptable credit and meet all rental requirements.
(Co-signers may not be used to compensate for lack of or bad credit, rental history or non-student applicants.)
1 bedroom- No more than 2 occupants 2 bedroom- No more than 4 occupants 3 bedrooms- No more than 6 occupants
- Maximum number of occupants are as follows: (children under 6 months are not considered)
- For the protection of our residents, aggressive breeds are not allowed at this community
- $250 Pet Deposit plus $250 Non-refundable pet fee is required per pet. (2 Pet limit per apartment home)
- An additional $15 monthly pet rent will be added to your rent.
- Pet must not exceed 65 lbs. at maturity
- To allow maximum use of our parking areas, vehicles are limited to a maximum of one vehicle per lease holder and all vehicles must be registered with management. Additional vehicles, boats, recreational vehicles, trailers etc. will not be permitted on the property without management’s prior approval. All vehicles are subject to approval for appearance and state regulations.
Please ask our representative any questions you may have regarding our rental requirements.
To Pay Application Fee Online!
Please enter your email address and choose “I Agree” to continue to the online application.
The application will open in a new window.